COVID-19 Guidance-First 5
Childminding [Updated January 19th 2022 as per First 5 ]
This section provides tailored information for childminders.
Digital pack For Childminders
To help childminders limit the spread of COVID-19 the department has prepared a digital pack with various resources and information on the prevention of COVID-19. You can download the digital pack through the links below.
Digital pack contents:
- COVID-19 Symptoms poster [English] [Irish] [Polish] [Czech] [Romanian] [Slovak] [Traveller]
- Public Health Notice- Distance [English] [Irish]
- Public Health Notice- Symptoms [English] [Irish]
- COVID-19 Symptoms in Children Tipsheet [English] [Irish]
- COVID-19 Symptoms Tipsheet for Childminders [English] [Irish]
- Supports Available Poster [English] [Irish]
- Guidance for childminders
- Childminding guidelines during Covid 19, (CMI) [Download Word version here].
- Childminding risk assessment template, (CMI) [Download Word version here].
- Infection control policy for Childminders, (CMI) [Download Word version here].
- Childminding Covid 19 contract with parents, sample, (CMI) [Download Word version here].
- Infection Prevention and Control, guidance for settings providing childcare during the COVID-19 Pandemic, (HPSC) [Download here].
- Tip sheet, Childminding Services [Download here].
- Information sheet for Childminding settings, [Download here].
- Isolation quick guide for parents and guardians of children older than 3 months and up to 13 years of age [Download Here].