Information Officer / Administrative Assistant
The person appointed will have
- A third level qualification (level 8) in Early Childhood Care and Education (ECCE)
- Experience of working in the early years sector
- Excellent knowledge of policy and practice in ECCE
- A good working knowledge of relevant Department of Children Equality Disability Integration and Youth (DCEDIY) funding schemes and the administration associated with these.
- Excellent communication (both verbal and written) and organisation skills
- Excellent IT skills including, Word, Excel, MS Teams, Power point and data base packages
- A strong ability to deal effectively with enquiries from the public.
- Proven ability to work effectively within a team.
Salary will be at point 1 grade 4 of current Local Authority pay scale.
Interested applicants are invited to submit completed application form by email to firstname.lastname@example.org
Closing date for receipt of applications 5pm Tuesday September 14th 2021
Shortlisting will take place and Interviews will take place via MS Teams