LINC opened for applications on Monday 19th April.
Deadline is 14th May at 4pm. If you would like to apply please click here.
Random selection of eligible applicants will apply. Priority will be given to eligible applications in the following order:
1. Settings that do not currently employ a LINC graduate /INCO/Current LINC Student.
2. Settings that already employ a LINC graduate and have over 22 ECCE-aged children attending*.
3. All other settings.
Who can apply?
- Any early learning and care setting with a pre-school room that is contracted for any DCEDIY Early Years Programme can nominate someone for LINC. The setting manager can nominate themselves or any member of the setting’s staff.
- To be eligible for the programme, candidates, at a minimum, must hold a level 5 major award in childcare.
- Settings that already have a LINC student or graduate working in their setting can nominate another staff member to participate in LINC (only one applicant allowed per setting).
Please see Frequently Asked Questions for more information.
Click on the LINC 2021 Brochure below.