Click on image above to enlarge.
Job posted: 19/11/2020
Playdays have an exciting opportunity for an experienced and qualified Early Years Educators to join our growing team. This would be an excellent opportunity for an educator with experience in the early year’s sector who is looking to further their career and lead in a play based setting.
EARLY YEARS EDUCATOR POSITION
30+ HOUR WEEK
• Minimum Fetac Level 6 and or Level 7/8 Early Childhood Education
• Knowledge of Aistear and Siolta and have experience of working in an emergent curriculum and play based environment
• Knowledge of Preschool Regulations and best practice guidelines
• Maintain paperwork is in line with all requirements
• Work on own initiative and as part of a team under direction from management
• Organisation skills in planning and documenting children’s interests and learning
• Facilitate partnership with parents and a home from home environment within the service
• Willing to participate in training that is required.
• First aid and Manual handling desirable
Applicants are sought to apply for this position by sending CV and Cover letter to email@example.com by Dec 11th 2020.