This is a two hour
This is a two hour workshop aimed at Early Learning and Care settings currently offering Government programmes.
The objectives of this workshop will be;
- Improve awareness of the current compliance process and individual programme checks carried out at unannounced visits.
- Minimise risk of conflicting information on programme requirements and compliance checks.
- Reduce levels of non- compliance outcomes going forward.
- Demonstrate a walk through of a compliance visit – focusing on ECCE, TEC, CCS, CCSP, CCSR/T.
- Linking aspects of compliance visits to relevant procedures – DCYA Rules, HC Rules, Grant Agreements, “How to” Guides.
This is a FREE workshop.
Venue: LCCC new office
Date: Thursday 7th February 2019
(Thursday) 2:00 pm - 4:00 pm
Longford County Childcare Committee
Richmond Street, Longford Town, N39 YY75